The latest technology modules
Automatic meter reading, or AMR, is the technology of automatically collecting consumption, diagnostic, and status data from water, gas and electricity devices and transferring that data to a central database for billing, troubleshooting, and analyzing.
AMR mainly saves utility providers the expense of periodic trips to each physical location to read a meter and the billing can be based on real-time consumption rather than on estimates based on past or predicted consumption.
This timely information coupled with analysis can help both utility providers and customers’ better control the use and production of water, gas and electricity consumption.
MTR offers the latest technology modules that assists you to read and store data in any location (residential, commercial or agricultural) within the utility network and at the second phase transmit this data to a management and control center.
MTR’s AMR Advantages are:
- Promotes energy conservation
- Lowers significaly the cost of meter reading (manual versus automatic)
- Provides real time – on line billing info while reducing estimated inaccurate readings
- Reduces billing mistakes and conflicts and increases client’s satisfaction
- Reduces the number of metering personnel on the streets and enhances safety by providing smart reading methods
- Provides flexibility in reading schedules and avoids delays
- Increases confidence in the service provider
- Exposure of usage information and promoting energy conservation
- Increases the authority cash flow